QUALITY is the foundation of our way of working, thinking and relating to customers and suppliers. The Laboratory’s scope of operation is vast, ranging from mechanics to ceramics, the environment and food and, in every field, it offers expert and qualified personnel capable of satisfying the most complex customer demands. To quality we allso add care for customer relations. In fact, having a human relationship with our customers, the basic bond of trust and mutual respect that is created and that lasts over time, is an essential point of strength for us.
These principles assist us with taking on the challenges that the future and the market place before us, to further grow and increasingly put down roots in local areas.
Il Laboratorio si impegna:
- to guarantee the quality and traceability of the final outcome through the use of samples and reference materials and by keeping its equipment continuously calibrated and efficient; the Laboratory makes use of ISO/IEC 17025 accredited calibration centres, or performs internal calibration with certified samples or reference materials
- to give preference to qualified suppliers that comply as much as possible with the reference standards of the Laboratory, in order to attain more scrupulous service capable of offering greater guarantees
- to keep its internal staff constantly trained and informed, through participation in refresher courses, both inside and outside of the company, and constantly qualified, by performing dual tests, analyses on certified reference materials, and tests on mock samples
- to keep its equipment constantly up to date
- to regularly carry out internal audits, made by qualified auditors, in order to continuously monitor the company's internal quality
- ad eseguire puntualmente audit interni, attraverso auditor qualificati, atti a mantenere monitorato lo stato della qualità all’interno dell’Organizzazione;
- to constantly check on the satisfaction of its customers and internal staff
Accreditations and recognitions
Modena Centro Prove is accredited test laboratory no. 1018 by Accredia according to the UNI CEI EN ISO/IEC 17025 standard, for analysis in the ceramic, metallurgical and environmental sectors.
The complete list of accredited tests can be consulted on the Modena Centro Prove website, in the Quality section, or directly on the Accredia website.
ACCREDIA is the sole national accreditation body appointed by the Italian government on 22 December 2009, and established by the merger of SINAL and SINCERT as a non-profit association.
Accreditation issued by ACCREDIA is the formal recognition of the competence of a laboratory to carry out specific tests or specific types of tests.
The accredited tests are recorded on forms issued to the laboratory together with the accreditation certificate. Laboratories accredited by ACCREDIA operate in compliance with the requisites set out by the ISO/IEC 17025 standard and the Accredia compliance documents. The requirements of the UNI CEI EN ISO/IEC 17025 standard are written in a language relevant to laboratory activities, and are generally in accordance with the principles of ISO 9001
However, accreditation does not mean that ACCREDIA accepts responsibility for the result of the test, or for any opinion or interpretation that may arise from it, nor that it gives approval to a test sample, or certify a product.
UNI EN ISO 9001
Modena Centro Prove is a company with a quality management system certified by TÜV Italia Srl according to the UNI EN ISO 9001:2015 standard, EA 34.1 Supply of services such as lab test in the ceramics, food, steel and metal, automotive and environmental sectors according to specific and accepted norms (IAF 34) (Chapter 8.3 “Design and development of products and services” is excluded from certification, as it is not applicable).
MODELLO ORGANIZZATIVO D.Lgs 231/2001 (MOG)
Modena Centro Prove srl, with a resolution of the Board of 04/09/2020, has adopted the specific organizational and management model provided for by D.Lgs no. 231/2001 (MOG), with the aim of guaranteeing the greatest possible transparency and reliability to its stakeholders.
The Model, the adoption of which is voluntary, describes the principles of conduct adopted by Modena Centro Prove in order to prevent, as far as possible, the commission of the criminal offenses provided for by the Decree itself, the interest or advantage of the Company, in terms of administrative responsibility.
These principles of conduct can be respected by the top management of the Company, by all employees or collaborators, by subjects as well as by third parties who carry out their activities in the interest and on behalf of Modena Centro Prove srl.
The adoption of the Model, and its interconnected risk assessment, allowed us to understand how well our quality and management system was actually already well structured; in fact, the Model has perfectly integrated into our procedures like the last piece of a puzzle, without the need to twist them. Some cornerstones of the Model, such as the Ethical Code, had already been adopted by Modena Centro Prove for some time.
In compliance with the provisions of the Decree, Modena Centro Prove has established the Supervisory Body, endowed with autonomous powers of initiative and control, whose task is to supervise the observance and proper functioning of the Model, and also to constantly ensure its update. With the aim of guaranteeing autonomy, independence and impartiality as much as possible, this Body is made up of an employee of Modena Centro Prove and an external legal consultant.
CE Marking – Ministry of Economic Development
Modena Centro Prove is Notified Body no. 1599 of the Ministry of Economic Development as a testing laboratory for the execution of initial type testing (System 3) on construction products pursuant to (EU) Regulation no. 305/2011. The notification relates to ceramic tiles (EN 14411), installation adhesives (EN 12004) and waterproofing products (EN 14891).
Modena Centro Prove belongs to the register of laboratories recognized by MIUR – Ministry of Education, University and Research, with no. 166.
The SMEs that entrust Modena Centro Prove with research activities may take advantage of calls for proposals linked to bilateral cooperation programmes, in which universities, research bodies and business sectors take part as main actors, with the aim of mutually improving scientific, technological and socio-economic levels.
Modena Centro Prove is a laboratory included on the Regional List of laboratories that perform analyses in the self-checking procedures of food businesses, with registration number 008/MO/029.
Modena Centro Prove employs several certified professionals:
- in the NDT field – Non-Destructive Testing, both for non-destructive surface and volumetric tests
- in the welding and permanent joints field, employing several European Welding Technologist (EWT) specialists